“Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh, called ‘the uncircumcision’ by what is called the circumcision, which is made in the flesh by hands – remember that you were at that time separated from haMashiach (the Messiah), alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without YaHoVeH in the world. But now in Yeshua haMashiach you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Yeshua haMashiach.” Ephesians 2:11-14 “Truly YaHoVeH is good to Israel, to those who are of a pure heart.” Psalm 73:1 After the article the Blood (click on highlighted words to view content), several have written asking the same question – “Who is Israel today?” As that article stated and the passage from Ephesians above confirms, the purpose of the shedding of the pure blood of Yeshua was for the restoration of echad (Hebrew for “one”) to the Kingdom of YaHoVeH as it was in the beginning with the first Hebrew Adam. Before answering that question specifically, however, we need to be sure our terminology is in alignment with the words and life of Yeshua Who is the benchmark by which everything is measured – including other scripture (Revelation 19:10b). In the article, the Beatitudes, we found that the words Yeshua spoke were not something “new”, that is, unique just to His message; but, rather, all of His Words can be referenced back to the Words of YaHoVeH in the Tanakh (the OT, John 14:24). Since words mean things, if we simply look to what the words of scripture say and mean without overlaying any preconceived traditional theology upon them, those words make clear the question of who comprises the family of YaHoVeH, the Kingdom of Israel. As we see from Psalm 73:1 above, YaHoVeH considers Israel to be those who maintain a pure or cleansed heart before Him. 1Peter 1:22 tells us HOW our lives are cleansed and made pure – by obedience to the Truth. That Truth is found in the standard set by the Words of the Father of the family of the Kingdom Who IS Spirit (John 4:24, see Who’s Word Is It?). When we remember that all of the books of the Book were written by Hebrews and were primarily addressing Hebrews; from a strictly Hebraic perspective, we find there are only two categories of people contained in scripture – Hebrews and others. These others are called Gentiles – those who worship gods other than the Holy One of Israel. The term “Gentile believer” is oxymoronic and does not exist in a Hebraic world view. When a Gentile or foreigner (someone from outside the family, from another nation) becomes adopted into YaHoVeH’s Hebrew family of Israel by observance of the standards set by the Father, it has always been the case that he is to be treated no differently from those naturally born into the family (Leviticus 19:34). So, when a Gentile abandons the multiple gods of any society and “comes to faith” in YaHoVeH, the One True God of Israel, he is considered a Hebrew convert. This was the same Father the Hebrew Yeshua addressed in His Words and Life. This is the same Name that appears over 6500 times in the Hebrew scriptures but not once has the Name of YaHoVeH found its way into our modern English translations. Why is that? – because it has been replaced by the words “God” or “Lord”. So, every time these words appear in scripture, our mind should be seeing His Name – YaHoVeH, or the shortened version, YaHoVeH (see One Name for more evidence). Just as we have previously seen heaven to be – the Israel spoken of in scripture is not a place on a map but a state of being of those within YaHoVeH’s Kingdom who manifest His Nature.
- Putting the Sacred Names in Perspective
- The Meaning of Eternal and Everlasting
- How to Believe In God’s Sovereignty Without being a Fatalist
- How Does God Define His “Wrath”?
- Confirm Your Calling: Introduction to 2 Peter (2 Peter 1:1-2)
- DISCOVER THESE IMPORTANT YET FORGOTTEN AND UNSUNG WOMEN HEROINES OF THE BIBLE!
- MYSTERY OF RAGNAROK AND THE SECOND COMING (PART 10): The Year 2025, Deeper Mysteries of the Summer/Fall Feasts, and Second Coming of Jesus
- MYSTERY OF RAGNAROK AND THE SECOND COMING (PART 11): Understanding the Mystery of the Sinai Manifestation
- MYSTERY OF RAGNAROK AND THE SECOND COMING (PART 12): What Were Those Mysterious Tongues of Fire in the New Testament Church?
- MYSTERY OF RAGNAROK AND THE SECOND COMING (PART 13): The Secret of two Leavened Loaves, The Church and the Body
- Circumcision of the Heart
- God’s Law in Our Heart – Not on the Wall!
- What Does it Mean to be “Justified by Faith”?
- More Good News About God You CAN’T Out-Sin Grace!
- Is the Second Death a Literal “Hell!” and What Does it Mean to be “Under Grace” And NOT “Under the Law?”
- HAVE ERRONEOUS BIBLE TRANSLATIONS HIJACKED THE WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT MOVEMENT STARTED BY JESUS CHRIST?!
- Can You Trust the New Testament Scriptures as YHVH’s Divine Word?
- Does the Epistle to the Hebrews Belong in the New Testament Canon?
- Hebrew Thought Compared With Greek (Western) Thought — A Key to Understanding Scriptures
- Biblical Hermeneutics: The Rules of Biblical Interpretation
- Tongues, the Gift of
- The Glory (Kavod) of YHVH
- What The Hebrew Bible Says About Satan
- 10 Biggest Lies about Yeshua, His Jewishness, and What Some Call ‘Jewish Christianity’
The Gospel of John, Jesus' seventh sign, Part 1
The seventh sign that Jesus performed in the Gospel of John begins with the raising of Lazarus in John 11 and takes us through Jesus’ own death and resurrection, ending with John 20. There is much commentary in the middle, especially the “Last Supper” teachings, which form the climax of Jesus’ ministry.
GNOSTICISM, HELLENISM & JEWISH TRADITIONS & LEGALISM
Why is it necessary for present-day Messianic believers to have an basic understanding of Gnosticism, Hellenism and Jewish religious legalism? There are several reasons how not understanding these concepts could lead the serious student of the Apostolic Writings (New Testament) to have an incomplete view of the writings of the Apostles which could further lead to false theological (antisemitic and anomian [lit. antiTorah-law]) conclusions as has to a large degree in the historic Christian faith.
Paths of Old – Ancient Paths
Jeremiah 6:16; 18:15; Acts 15:21
“Thus said יהוה (Yahweh), “Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; and find rest for yourselves….” (Jeremiah 6:16)
“But My people have forgotten Me, they have burned incense to what is false, and they have stumbled from their ways, from the ancient paths, to walk in bypaths and not on a highway.” (Jeremiah 18:15)
Regular public reading of the Torah was introduced by Ezra the Scribe after the return of the Jewish people from their Babylonian captivity (c. 537 BCE), as described in the Book of Nehemiah 8. In the modern era, adherents of Orthodox Judaism practice Torah reading according to a set procedure they believe has remained unchanged in the two thousand years since the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem (70 CE).
“For from ancient generations Mosheh has, in every city, those proclaiming him – being read in the congregations every Sabbath.” (Acts 15:21)
Bible readings for July 16, 2022. In the 7th solar month of the Hebrew 4th month of Tammuz (June/July).
- Numbers 25:10—29:40 (Chumash: Numbers 25:10—30:1)
- (Shabbat Dibre Yirmeyahu)
- (Prepare for 9 Av)
- Jeremiah 1:1—2:3
- Matthew 26:1-30;
- Mark 14:1-26
- Luke 22:1-20; John 2:13-22, 7:1-13, 37-39, 11:55—12:1, 13:1, 18:28, 39, 19:14; Acts 2:1-21, 12:3-4, 20:5-6, 16, 27:9-11; 1 Corinthians 5:6-8, 16:8; Hebrews 11:28; Colossians 2:8—4:6
If you are interested in downloading the annual Torah reading schedule with projected new moon sightings, Feast Days, click HERE.
Three Year Bible Reading Schedule
Genesis to Revelation
Genesis 1:1-31 | Joshua 1:1—2:24 | Psalm 1:1-6 | Isaiah 1:1-31 | Matthew 1:1—2:23
If you are interested in downloading the complete 3 year Bible reading schedule, click HERE. You can break up your Bible reading into 5 days of your choosing or combine the above readings of your choice.
- On Anton LaVey’s ‘Secret Life of a Satanist’ and Satanic Bible
- SHROUD ENCOUNTER!
- Survey: Fewer Americans Believe in God Than Ever Before
- A Literal Adam Is Not the Issue
- AND GOD SAID, I WILL CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE THEE: BIDEN SETTING UP JEWISH CONFLICT, TO UNRAVEL TRUMP’S RECOGNITION OF JERUSALEM AS CAPITOL, ERODE ISRAEL’S SOVEREIGNTY IN PUSH TO DIVIDE JERUSALEM
- WHY DR. THOMAS HORN’S “THE UNVEILING” PRESENTATION (Streaming Now At https://DefenderConference.com/) IS SO IMPORTANT—BEAST-TECH ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS SAID TO BE PROVIDING FERTILE GROUND FOR “OCCULT INCARNATION OF SOULS”
- ZEITGEIST 2025 IS COMING… And Here Are The Five Stages Of Totalitarianism
- Mastercard Joins March Toward 666 With Controversial Biometric Payments System Requiring Head & Hand Scanning
- DEVELOPING IMAGE OF THE BEAST TECHNOLOGY: Google Engineer Warns—This AI Is Sentient, Has Thoughts And Feelings
- PENTAGON: FOR SOME WEIRD REASON, UFOS SEEM ATTRACTED TO THE HOLY LAND
- Burnt-Out Catholic Exorcists Complain They Face Long Lines Of ‘Possessed’ People With Little Support From Bishops
- Biden Signs Pledge with Israel to ‘Never Allow Iran to Acquire Nuclear Weapons’
THE AHRIMAN GATE
Joe Ryback, a twenty-six year old marine whose Lieutenant Colonel father was murdered under mysterious circumstances, stumbles upon a cover-up that reaches to the highest levels of US government and military agencies. Suddenly too deep to turn back, he struggles to contain the nightmarish forces closing around him and his family. As a mind-boggling phantasm brings him face to face with genetically modified creatures and spiritual-alien forces, a sinister plan unfolds at Montero—a government funded research laboratory—which could usher in the coming of Antichrist and the end of the world. With dynamic plot twists, mesmerizing ideas, and unchained high-tech weaponry, THE AHRIMAN GATE moves the reader feverishly toward disclosure of shadow governments involved with transgenic research, Extra Terrestrial Vehicles, crypto-archaeology, and ghastly genetic research, convening in a nightmare scenario that takes the breath away.
Is the Shroud of Turin the Authentic Burial Cloth of Christ? New Scientific Evidence Sheds Light on Centuries-Old Mystery
Since it first popped up on history’s radar hundreds of years ago, the Shroud of Turin has captivated scientists, the public, and people of God worldwide. The linen is viewed by some as the burial Shroud of Jesus Christ and others as a medieval forgery.
The story of the piece of cloth is an age-old tale that threads together a centuries-old debate about a religious artifact that has survived fires and a series of perils across a journey through history.
The first gaze upon the mysterious relic resembles a Rorschach’s test of damage dating back hundreds if not thousands of years.
Zoom in a little closer, though, and the faint image of a tortured and crucified man comes into focus. Look longer, and the serene face of that man becomes clear.
- Trending Towards The Tribulation Period: Several Indicators To Watch
- THE FINAL NEPHILIM–PART ONE: COMING SOON “WITH HORDES OF GIANTS”
- THE FINAL NEPHILIM–PART TWO: Will Portals Open In 2025?
- THE FINAL NEPHILIM–PART THREE: Things That Will Be Important To Know Before 2025–What Is a Portal?
- THE FINAL NEPHILIM–PART FOUR: Mysteries in the San Luis Valley, Skinwalker Ranch, More
- THE FINAL NEPHILIM–PART THREE: Things That Will Be Important To Know Before 2025–What Is a Portal?
- ON THE PLAN TO BUILD THE THIRD TEMPLE (PART 20): Third Temple Proof Texts
- ON THE PLAN TO BUILD THE THIRD TEMPLE (PART 21): God’s Prophetic Timeline
- 10 Lessons from the Most Powerful Female Prophets in the Bible
The Day of Reckoning is Here
Look up the word “sorceries” in Strong’s Concordance, a reference book which lists the Hebrew and Greek translation of every word in the Bible, and you’ll find the original Greek meaning for sorceries is pharmakeia or pharmacy. In other words, drug medications. So what that line from Revelations is really saying is: “For thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy drug medications were all nations deceived.”