- Celebration, Hatred, and Confusion—How to Reach People with Christ Post-Roe
- 2022 Faith Persecutor Of The Year Goes To…
- The ‘Two-State Solution’ To Destroy Israel
- Archaeologists carry out first dig at a 5,000-year-old tomb in Herefordshire where the legendary King Arthur is said to have defeated a GIANT
- Are the American War of Independence and the Civil War Prophesied in the Bible?
- THE MYSTERIOUS SIGNIFICANCE OF THE “SEED”
- MYSTERY OF RAGNAROK AND THE SECOND COMING (PART 8):–Revelation of the Afikomen Established by Christ, Himself
- MYSTERY OF RAGNAROK AND THE SECOND COMING (PART 9):–Enigma of the Firstfruits
- MYSTERY OF RAGNAROK AND THE SECOND COMING (PART 10): The Year 2025, Deeper Mysteries of the Summer/Fall Feasts, and Second Coming of Jesus
Since there is no character in the Greek language for the Hebrew “h”, the Greek rendering became “Armageddon.” But, “har“ (click on highlighted words to view content) is the Hebrew word for mountain, the exact opposite in meaning from a valley, and is the ancient site of Tel Megiddo. The location of this site is NOT in Israel’s largest valley, 50 miles north of Jerusalem, as is commonly thought. Yet this 20-mile long and 14-mile wide valley (presently known as the Valley of Jezreel or the Plain of Megiddo) remains one of the popular stops on most tours of Israel. The name of the battle to occur there is NOT “Armageddon” or “the battle of Armageddon.” It’s an assemblage for battle on “the great day of YaHoVeH Almighty” (Revelation 16:14). Armageddon is simply the location of the battle. This battle is part of the whole prophecy of the book of Revelation which, according to Revelation itself, these were things that “would shortly take place“ because “the time is near“ and were obeyable, heedable and keepable in the lives of this book’s original recipients in that 1st Century time frame. Likewise, the whole of this prophecy was not to be sealed up. But in spite of these words Christians have, in essence, sealed it up for over nineteen centuries and counting via their postponement interpretation. Now, however, they want to unseal it by claiming that these events will finally and soon occur in our day and time.
Covenant Theology vs. Replacement Theology
Under the Covenants of the Bible, Almighty Yahweh chose Abraham, Isaac, Jacob (called Israel), and all the twelve tribes of Israel (or thirteen, depending on how one may count them) and all of their pure genetic descendants, and that is what is meant by the phrase “Covenant Theology”! If one is under this Biblical Covenant, he cannot choose not to be under it. On the other hand if one is not under this Biblical Covenant, he can not choose to somehow to be included under it. Only those who are under this Biblical Covenant can be considered Christians (meaning anointed ones from their conception)!
A House Divided Against Itself Will Not Stand
Most Christians neglect the relationship between obedience that brings about blessings, and disobedience that results in curses. They call that bedrock principle “legalism,” and insist that they are no longer “under the law.”
They insist that they are “under grace,” which means that they don’t have to obey the Commandments.
Having rejected the righteous instructions contained in the Torah, many find themselves in a perpetual state of confusion and curses, because they are lawless. Yahushua described them as “you who practice lawlessness.” Matthew 7:23
The so-called Christian nation of America is an absolute spiritual and moral mess. This is largely because Christianity has promoted lawlessness, instead of obedience to the Commandments.
Paths of Old – Ancient Paths
Jeremiah 6:16; 18:15; Acts 15:21
“Thus said יהוה (Yahweh), “Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; and find rest for yourselves….” (Jeremiah 6:16)
“But My people have forgotten Me, they have burned incense to what is false, and they have stumbled from their ways, from the ancient paths, to walk in bypaths and not on a highway.” (Jeremiah 18:15)
Regular public reading of the Torah was introduced by Ezra the Scribe after the return of the Jewish people from their Babylonian captivity (c. 537 BCE), as described in the Book of Nehemiah 8. In the modern era, adherents of Orthodox Judaism practice Torah reading according to a set procedure they believe has remained unchanged in the two thousand years since the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem (70 CE).
“For from ancient generations Mosheh has, in every city, those proclaiming him – being read in the congregations every Sabbath.” (Acts 15:21)
Bible readings for July 9, 2022. In the 7th solar month of the Hebrew 4th month of Tammuz (June/July).
- Numbers 22:2—25:9
- Micah 5:7—6:8 (Chumash: Micah 5:6—6:8)
- 1 Corinthians 1:20-31
- Hebrews 1:1-2
- 2 Peter 2:1-22
- Jude 11
- Revelation 2:14-15
If you are interested in downloading the annual Torah reading schedule with projected new moon sightings, Feast Days, click HERE.
Three Year Bible Reading Schedule
Genesis to Revelation
Genesis 1:1-31 | Joshua 1:1—2:24 | Psalm 1:1-6 | Isaiah 1:1-31 | Matthew 1:1—2:23
If you are interested in downloading the complete 3 year Bible reading schedule, click HERE. You can break up your Bible reading into 5 days of your choosing or combine the above readings of your choice.
- Dinosaurs in Birds’ Clothing?
- AR-15, 30 Rounds & The KKK – Pastor Drops The Hottest Political Ad Of The Season
- THE GREAT DELUSION IS COMING… And Aliens Could Already Be On Earth In A ‘Shadow Biosphere’, Scientists Claim
- HAVE ERRONEOUS BIBLE TRANSLATIONS HIJACKED THE WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT MOVEMENT STARTED BY JESUS CHRIST?!
- Are We Ready For The Mother Of All Disasters — A Collision-Course With RAGNAROK ASTEROID APOPHIS?
- And, Right On Time, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Wants OLD ROMAN EMPIRE REVIVED
- Pro-abortion Jewish organizations agree with Satanic Temple claim that “abortion ritual” represents “religious freedom”
- New David Wilcock: NWO Cabal Worship of Evil Entities
- 20% believe in God’s Word: What does that portend for America?
- ZEITGEIST 2025 IS COMING… And Here Is What Being A Christian Means As Civilization Collapses
- MAKING WAY FOR THE SECRET DESTINY OF AMERICA? WITH ZEITGEIST 2025 RACING THIS WAY… Biden Announces HUGE Military Build-Up On Gog-Magog’s Border In Preparation Of WW-3
- HORN’S MILIEU IS CORRECT! The Rise Of The Machines Bringing ‘Dangerous Territory’ With Artificial Intelligence To Replace God
- FAMOUS ASTRONOMER: Elon Musk’s Dream Of Mars Colonies Will Require Human Modification Into Cyborgs
- ON “THE HANDMAIDENS CONSPIRACY”—WHO WAS DEBORAH THE PROPHETESS?
- VATICAN OPENS ARCHIVES SHOWING POPE PIUS XII IGNORED JEWISH REQUESTS FOR HELP DURING HOLOCAUST
- Billionaire’s aid testifies in Netanyahu trial
'The Temple of the antichrist' is standing right now
An author and reporter for a popular news site in Israel says “the Temple of the antichrist” already exists, and is standing right now amid Muslim structures on Jerusalem’s Temple Mount.
- MARCHING TOWARD THE MARK
- ON THE PLAN TO BUILD THE THIRD TEMPLE (PART 17): Tribulation and the Third Temple
- ON THE PLAN TO BUILD THE THIRD TEMPLE (PART 18): Fourth Temple Thoughts
- ON THE PLAN TO BUILD THE THIRD TEMPLE (PART 19): As Christ’s Millennial Kingdom Nears
- AS CREATION GROANS IN ANTICIPATION OF REDEMPTION (SEE ROM. 8:19)… The World Races Toward Catastrophic “Insect Apocalypse”, Study Suggests
- Iran Is Actively Preparing To Fulfill Its Prophesied Role As Initiator Of Armageddon
- INTERNATIONAL POLICY INSTITUTE: Kings Of The East And Gog-Magog Rise As “Worst Moment In History Is Coming Soon”
- THE JERUSALEM POST: A Christian View Of The Coming Third Temple
- THE FINAL NEPHILIM–PART ONE: COMING SOON “WITH HORDES OF GIANTS”
Has The Final Beast Empire Of Revelation Come Knocking?
Though Britain left the European Union in 2020 in a move known as Brexit, some European leaders feel Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has created a greater need for unity in the face of a common threat. A parallel organization would enable Britain to join without reentering the EU.
Christians & Jews Search For Perfect Red Heifer
The Temple Institute launched its Red Heifer program about a decade ago, but even in Temple times, an animal that fulfilled the Biblical requirements was exceedingly rare. Failing to produce a suitable candidate from ranchers in Israel, The Temple Institute began investigating alternative sources for a red heifer.