Less than 6% of “Approved” Medical Drugs Are Backed
According to a newly released study by the University of Oxford, a jaw-dropping 94% of recently approved medications are not supported by high-quality evidence that demonstrates their benefits.
2022 Fluoride Action Network Update
The National Institute of Environmental Health Science-funded Bashash study, published in 2017, showed fluoridated water lowers IQ in children. Each 1-milligram per liter increase in fluoride in a pregnant woman’s urine is associated with a four- to five-point drop in her child’s IQ.
CDC Plan Would Expose 19 Million More Americans to Harmful Levels of Fluoride
Government-funded studies confirm skyrocketing fluorosis rates, fetal and infant neurotoxicity, and numerous other side effects from fluoridation.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has helped create and promote a new fluoridation system they hope will expose nearly 20 million more Americans to harmful levels of fluoride.
- The Pain Profit and Politics of AIDS – The Greatest Medical Fraud in History
- Discover How The Foods You Eat Every Day Are Making Your Fat Cells SICK…
- 3 Unique Veggies That Fight Abdominal Fat?
- 7 “FATTY” Foods that Can Help You to Get a Flat Stomach
- Red Wine and Your Gut?
- Vitamin C: An essential nutrient for good overall health
- 4 Health benefits of cinnamon, a powerful spice that can help reduce blood sugar levels
- 3 Ingredient Tonics For The Best Health Ever
- 8 Therapeutic Benefits Of Rosemary
- Caution: Your Dish Soap May Be Dangerous To Your Health
- 7 Dopamine Hacks for Motivation and Wellness
- Studies, testimonials, side effects and uses of sodium bicarbonate
- Vegan cheese: What you should know
- Vitamin D deficiency causes lower back pain in postmenopausal women, suggests study